Some images of the reception after Sunday’s 1st Communion mass. Congratulations to Bianca, George, and Kennedy!
Posts Under: St. Paul the Apostle
About 80 people attended the Divine Mercy Sunday celebration at St. Paul the Apostle Catholic church in Ithaca. Father Richard Jozwiak of Saginaw told of his experience saying Mass at the church in Poland where Sister Maria Faustina is buried. Participants joined in the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, went to confession, and enjoyed a potluck buffet at the conclusion of the service. The service was sponsored by the Gratiot County Catholic Adult Formation and Education committee.
Some pictures from the Catholic Women’s Conference in Lansing on October 16, 2021
Here are the descriptions for the images below:
1. This year the Lansing Catholic Women’s Conference was renamed the Michigan Catholic Women’s Conference and ladies were invited from all Michigan dioceses. It was held Saturday, October , 2021 at the Lansing Center.
2. Our gracious and delightful Master of Ceremonies was Erin Looby-Carlson. Erin is the Director of Communications for our Saginaw Diocese.
3. Nationally known, Sheri Wohlfert was one of our speakers. Sheri lives on a farm in Westphalia (Lansing Diocese) with her family. We have been so blessed that she has spoken at St. Martin and St. Paul as part of our past CAFE programs. Anyone who has ever heard Sheri has delighted in her humor and her deep faith.
4. Fr. Adam Maher of our Saginaw Diocese and these ladies presented a skit in which all found their negative emotions changed to positive emotions through God’s blessings.
5. This is a view of the conference center and the large crowd in attendance. Kelly Wahlquist is the speaker at the moment. She was a collaborator with Jeff Cavins in preparing the Bible Timeline which we will be reading in Lent, 2022
6. Fr. Adam Maher places the monstrance on the altar in preparation for Eucharistic Adoration.
7. Fr. Joe Krupp was another outstanding speaker. Many of you are familiar with his articles in Faith Magazine.
8. Mass is about to begin. Mass was concelebrated by Bishop Earl Boyea of the Lansing Diocese and our own Bishop Robert Gruss of our Saginaw Diocese.
Many thanks to the parishioners who decorated our two churches for the Blessed Christmas Liturgies. God has gifted them with talent and they have used that gift to serve others. May God Bless everyone throughout this Christmas Season and in the year to come.
UPDATE 3/28 Attention Parishioners:
OFFICE HOURS ARE 2-3PM MON. – SAT. DUE TO LOCKDOWN. Please contact Mary Weeber if you have questions, need Sacraments, etc: (510) 676-9137 or e-mail the Parish Office email@example.com. E-mails will be checked periodically throughout the day. Contributions can be sent through the mail, which will be picked up daily at 3pm.
We invite you to watch daily and weekend Masses on our diocesan website:
Mon-Sat. 8 a.m. | Sun. 10 a.m.
Diocesan Stations of the Cross: this link.
Sites for Spiritual Reading:
We hope you stay close to the Lord in prayer during this pandemic crisis. Have a blessed week!